Jun 5, 2010

I want my fragrance to be sexy: Lopez

Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez loves the procedure of designing fragrance and says she wants them to "smell sexy".jennifer_lopez_2
"I drive Coty (manufacturer) little bit crazy because it's always not signature enough. I go back and say things like, 'Can we push the sandalwood a little bit more, can we make it a tiny bit more sexy?" femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"To translate that into actual chemistry is a difficult thing. Then they go back and say, 'What does she mean by sexy?' And I'm like, 'You know if you take that little piece that smells a little bit like wood but has a little bit of musk? But I just want you to add a little bit of sweetness. Can you do that for me?' "
Lopez admits her love for creating scent and says there are so many different avenues to explore in designing a "unique" fragrance.
"Making the bottle, creating the packaging, creating the campaign - it's all so much easier than creating the juice. You want it to be a combination that people have never smelled before. It's always an exciting time because sky's the limit and it can go in any direction," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP