Jul 25, 2010

Katy Perry's ex blasts her in new song

American singer Katy Perry's ex Travis McCoy has blasted her in his new song.600full-katy-perry
Perry and McCoy had a volatile romance for years and now the lead vocalist of the Gym Class Heroes has slammed Perry in his new song.

Also, he didn't spare Perry's fiance Russell Brand.

McCoy in his song tells about the I Kissed A Girl hitmaker's being with another man and calls her a 'little brat'.

The song named 'Don't Pretend' from his new album Lazarus will be on sale in August, reports News Of The World.

"Little miss teary eyes you have no reason to lie to me/I finally realise why you can't look eye to eye with me/And I knew about him the whole time/The hotels, phone calls, psshhh the whole nine," the lyrics of Don't Pretend say.

"I guess that's what friends are for. The only word that comes to mind is that you're nothing but a little brat," the song continues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP