Mar 16, 2010

Stretch Mark Questions & Answers

More Stretch Mark please visit : http://www.  healthfreeanswers.com

14 years ancient w/ stretch grades. Please minister to!?
I have really ugly stretch grades on my butt and hips (and like on the inside of where my knees is, but those aren't too bad). I am not really overweight (4'11 - 110 lbs.) Anyway, I am too ashamed to wear bathing suits around my...
14 years elderly near stretch grades.?
Okay I'm only 14 years old and I enjoy stretch marks. It's really embarassing so I never want to go swimming surrounded by a bikini. I'm not fat or anything it's just really embarassing. They are a low purple right on my love handles and inner thighs. So can...
14 years feeble; how can i lose my butt, stomach, and stretch results?
i weigh 121 pounds.. i have stretch marks on my thighs.. how do i catch rid of them? i have a big stomach.. and i have a square-looking butt which is flabby. what should i do? Some society are more apt to...
14 years older and own stretch results!?!?
Okay so im 14 years old and I grew alot over this year. I'm 5'6 and I wear 125 pounds, but I have stretch results all over my thighs and butt. Im going to florida in 2 weeks and i want to wear a bathing suit but im...
14 yr antediluvian girl, stretch grades on lower hips and lower vertebrae. Help?
My friends all tell me I'm too skinny so am I achievement weight or growing? And how do I get rid of them? Everyone has them, and dreadfully we're stuck with them. But then you remember everyone have them again! That...
14! WiTH STRETCH MARKS?!?!?
okay so i am 14 years old... I HAVE STRETCH MARKS! if you are thinking that i have have a kid or am pregnant. im not and i havent! they are on my sides kind of on my... well.. this is gentle of embarrising.. but they are kind of on my...
14, 100 lbs and cellulite and stretch results?
im 14 i'm 5'3" (?) weigh 103 lbs. and i have cellulite and strech marks on my but and thighs and i despise it, its embarrassing. so a few questions 1. how did i get hold of it in the first place? 2. whats the best way...
15 and i hold stretch grades :(?
i'm 15 and i recently lost a bit of weight as you while your growing i know own stretch marks on my hips and they're really noticeable and shameful is there any way to engender them fade or help make them stir? i hate them, is this a...
15 and stretch grades on my bum!?
i noticed recently,erratically that i have them..but they're like really red and rather short but soooo many of them!! i have them on respectively bum cheek and i am feeling wired and kinda embarrassed of them.. how and what do i do? it may enjoy been to...
15 and stretch results?
im not overweight, i am vegetarian so i eat abundantly of carbs, seldom drink pop, drink a LOT of water, and semi-athletic. im skinny everywhere except my stomach and ive gotten stretch marks. any counsel on how to get rid of them, will they go away, things to prevent it from...
15 weeks pregnant and stretch results everywhere!?
i am 15 weeks pregnant i know you get stretchmarks from growing and things like that but it is strating to fashion me feel relly self concious. i have them on my boobs, hips, thighs, arms, immediately i am starting to get them on my stomache and on...
15 weeks Pregnant near Terriable stretch results on my legs!?
Help! I am 15 weeks pregnant and haven't gained any weight, within fact I have lost substance because of the morning sickness, however I have terriable stretch marks on my thighs and above my knees, similar to red purple stretch marks. Did this happen to...
15 years hoary stretch dot on bicep..?
ever since i started working out i started to get stretch marks... is this ordinary and will it go away in the coming months or years? what can i do to still work out, build muscle, but not get hold of these stretch marks? i got that too....
15 years mature and stretch results? what the hell!?
i have nasty stretch results, esp on my thighs. it's gross and i wanna get rid of them! i'm only 15 and not even fat- i dont find it! >=( stretch marks sometimes come when you grow too fast and you skin isnt competent...
15 years old---stretch grades!!?
I am 15..and I have stretch marks on my upper arms, hips, and breasts!! why? they are suuuuuper embarresing. its grotesque because they don't really...have a color. At first they were purple and pink but in a minute they are white/clear colored. I can't wear low cut shirts because I have...
15 yr. frail near stretch results on legs...but at a middle-of-the-road freight?
I'm 15 and I have small stretch marks on my thighs, yes I abhor my thighs but I do know that I'm at the ideal weight for my body, altitude and age so it's not that I'm fat or anything...how do I get...
15 yr. hoary beside stretch results on legs...but at a common mass?
I'm 15 and I have small stretch marks on my thighs, yes I despise my thighs but I do know that I'm at the ideal weight for my body, largeness and age so it's not that I'm fat or anything...how do I get...
15, and i own stretch grades on my bum!?
ok, im actually skinny so its not lyk im fat or anything, i hold bought some bio oil, and cocoa butter, how long will it take until that time they fade? i really dont like them, and i think they are getting worse:( Sometimes there is...
15-year hoary who have stretch results desires give a hand! Badly!?
Ok, so, the title says it all. I'm a 15-year-old girl and, yeah, I hold stretch marks. I USED to be fat put a bet on then when I was 9 years frail and I lost a lotta weight when I turned 11. And...
16 and getting Stretch grades :(?
So anyway i am 16 and average and i am starting to get stretch marks on my stomach. but i get through healthy and i run all the time what do i do? stretch results are for life although you can ease the looks next to some e...
16 and own stretch results on my...?
butt! haha. no joke though. like i be trying on some new underwear and i noticed i enjoy all these stretch marks on my butt and looks close to dimples too... im 5'10 and 118 lbs tho. i used to be very unhealthy counterbalance and gained fast kinda......
16 near stretch results?
im 16 years old i weight 57 kgs ( i dont no if thats excess weight ) and i gained weight efficient and now i have stretch grades on my thighs a little on my leg some on my but and boobs how do i permently get rid of them becuase...
16 weeks pregnant. I lost almost 10 lbs but still getting stretch grades.?
Im almost 16 weeks pregnant and i have lost 8 lbs... and im still getting stretch marks. the ending time i went to the doc they told me that the baby is clean and growing fine... so i know its not the...
16 year outdated near stretch grades on legs?
I weighed 155 and im 5'11. I was skinny as you can transmit, and i put in 16 pounds in 2 months presently im 171. I noticed stretch marks on my inner thighs hard by my privates. Was that too much weight to gain...
16 years ancient beside stretch grades?
i am 16 years old and am getting stretch marks on my boobs.. im not large or anything, im thin and proportional. does having stretch makrs parsimonious mean my boobs are growing? it's perfectly middle-of-the-road! right now your boobs are growing faster then your skin is so it's...
16, pregnant and ive get stretch grades.?
since being pregnant ive got really bleak stretch marks all over my bum, the bottom of my rear legs, my thighs and my boobs. im not worried about them, just looked-for to know whether they will fade well because of my age, being just 16 and having young...
16, skinny, stretch grades...ew..?
I'm 16 years old, I've always be skinny, and I still am. My breasts aren't even really big at all (B) but over the Summer I've developed stretch marks on them. Very striking, very annoying..and I have NO thought why. I drink water ALL the time, like 3 bottles or more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP