Jul 29, 2010

Paris never wears an outfit more than once

 0706_paris_hilton_tan Socialite Paris Hilton, who has fronted advertising campaigns for Christian Dior, Marciano and Tommy Hilfiger, says she never wears an outfit more than once.

'I never wear an outfit more than once unless it's like a really cool pair of jeans or a leather jacket,' contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The 29-year-old admits she gives most of her clothes to friends or donates them to charity.

'I still have so many clothes in my closets that have the labels on. I see them so often I think I've worn them but then I realise I haven't. So I either give them to my friends or donate them to a charity so they can auction them off,' she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP