Sep 17, 2010

Heidi Klum to launch new 'active' clothing range

Supermodel Heidi Klum has teamed up with sports firm New Balance to launch her own range of activewear.

'I definitely know what it means to be on the go: four kids, school drop-offs, playdates, sports activities, the park, it goes on and on. heidi-klum-sexy As much as I love the gowns and sparkly clothes, what I turn to most in my closet are active clothes that look stylish but are comfortable and work for all of my activities. That is exactly what my line for New Balance is all about,' contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

The advertising campaign was shot by Rankin with the help of Amazon's clothing creative director Jan Dikkers.

'I am all about action and so is my line for New Balance; so for our first campaign, I envisioned myself on the trampoline - a fun symbol of energy and activity.'

The collection which features tunics, woven tops, leggings and outerwear will be available from Oct 7.

Earlier this year, Heidi also released two maternity ranges as she wanted expectant mothers to still be stylish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP