Apr 20, 2010

Marsh wants 'X Factor' job

LONDON, ENGLAND - JANUARY 20:  (UK TABLOID  L-...

Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Kym Marsh wants to judge ‘The X Factor’.

The ‘Coronation Street’ actress – who shot to fame after winning a place in Hear’Say on reality TV talent contest ‘Popstars’ – has asked old friend Louis Walsh to recommend her for a guest slot on the show to replace current panellist Dannii Minogue while she is on maternity leave.

Kym said in her new! magazine column: “I read that Simon Cowell is thinking about having a guest judge to sit in for Dannii Minogue at each regional audition for ‘The X Factor’. I would really love to be considered as a stand-in at the Manchester rounds!

“In fact, I bumped into Louis Walsh – who I get on very well with – at the Fashion Kicks show, and told him I’d jump at the chance to be involved in the show. So I’m hoping he’ll put in a good word for me!”

Kym – who plays barmaid Michelle Connor in the soap – also dismissed rumours of a feud with her former bandmate Suzanne Shaw, who recently joined rival show ‘Emmerdale’.

She added: “A newspaper recently said that Suzanne Shaw and I will ‘square up’ at The British Soap Awards next month. Well, I’m sorry to disappoint, but I won’t be grappling with her on the red carpet!

I’m a 33-year-old mother of two for crying out loud!

“I don’t hold a grudge against Suzanne and I certainly don’t have an axe to grind so I wish people would stop trying to stir up trouble between us!”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP