Oct 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian has 5 million Twitter followers

Kim Kardashian has revealed that she now has 5 million Twitter followers.kim-kardashian-bikini
The star, 29 was ecstatic to reach the microblogging milestone.

"Last night I was glued to my laptop when I saw I was close to getting my five millionth follower on Twitter," Us Magazine quoted Kardashian as blogging.

"I couldn''t believe it when it happened! Its such a mind blowing feeling to know so many of you are out there reading my tweets," she gushed.

"I can''t believe it! I love you so much."

Thanking her fans, she added, "Twitter is amazing!! It keeps me connected to you guys even when I''m on the go. It''s like you are all right there with me. I love that I can ask your advice or your opinion on something and can read your responses straight away... it''s just fab," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP