Dec 28, 2010

ABBA may sing at Wills, Kate’s wedding

Rumours are abound that popular band ABBA may sing at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding next year. Bookies are giving odds on them reforming when Wills and Kate say I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do on April 29

Ladbrokes’ Alex Donohue said, “The return of ABBA would be sensational news for fans. Unfortunately for us it would cost us a lot of money, money, money,” reports the Daily Star.abba-memorabila


However, there are others in the running - Sir Elton John because he was close to William’s mum Diana, Sir Paul McCartney, who has been given odds of 9-4 and rapper Dizzee Rascal, is rated at 20-1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow

followme twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP